Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Still sick | Work Xmas Party

Another day, another dollar.

So I went to work today. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be considering I'm actually still quite sick. I'm just glad my headaches weren't as bad as they were yesterday and how they are now ... Yes, my head is actually really hurting right now.

I've taken my medicine and I even took two Panamax pills but I don't feel any of the effects. I've just drank some water so hopefully that will help a little.


Anyway, just a random thought that have been going through my mind.

I was thinking of going shopping on Thursday or Sunday. I was thinking that it's just over 2 weeks until my work Christmas Party and I still don't know what I want to wear. All I know so far is that I want to wear a red dress since it's a Vegas theme.
I've looked on Iconic but some of the dresses I want are either no longer available in my size, or they're just too much to spend on an outfit for a work function. I know it only comes by once a year, but the venue I just don't see the point of pending $100+ on a dress I may never wear again.
Hopefully I can find something a little more affordable when I go shopping this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment