Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Proud.

I'm so proud of myself.

Last week there was a 40% off cosmetics sale at Priceline and I didn't buy anything.

The last few days and ending today, there's been sales on Asos, The Iconic, Boohoo, Missguided, Converse and so many other stores I love. And I have not bought anything.

It's taken so much self-control and I'm so proud of myself.

I've even been contemplating going shopping tomorrow and/or Sunday to look for a dress for my work Xmas party, but then I think about all the dresses I have that I don't always wear.
It's just one night, I can wear something I already have. I'll probably just wear a navy or black dress and  glam it up with some jewellery. Actually, that might be something I will buy. I might buy some jewellery I can use for that night.

Anyway, just a lot of word vomit tonight. Another early start tomorrow so I'll doze off after this episode of Game Grumps.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment