Sunday, November 13, 2016

My, it's been a long time..

Hello folks!

It's definitely been quite a while since I last wrote. 10 months and 4 days to be exact!

A lot has happened in the last 10 months and I don't really want to recap any of the nitty gritty details of wrong choices I've make in that time.

Instead I'll take the time to post updates about what is currently going in my life today, or at the point in time.

I would honestly love to blog everyday and possibly even start to vlog. Especially since I bought a new laptop today, I could start it all nice and fresh. But we'll see how things go.
I'm currently still sick - been sick for 4 days now - and I need proper rest before I really get into anything. I'll definitely post a little more now though. I've quite missed typing on a proper keyboard rather than typing on my phone. Just doesn't feel quite the same on my phone.

Anyway, that'll be all for now. I may come back later on in the day and share some things.And if not later, most definitely tomorrow!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment