Monday, July 13, 2015

To Jazmine.

You left today. You're taking a huge step towards your goals and I couldn't be happier and prouder. I admire your courage and I praise you so much for it.
Although we aren't as close, I still balled my eyes out saying bye to you at the airport ...
I've never told anyone other than Carl this, but I truly admire you. Your mindset, values, strength and care for others. And your makeup skills and fashion preferences are also an added bonus factor to my admiration. Lol.
I miss you already, babe. I hope that you still continue to feel all the love and support from your friends and family from the land down under! And most of all I wish you all the great and wonderful experiences and opportunities while pursuing your goals! Love you and stay safe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment