Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hi.

It has been a very, very long time.

Hey all! I've been pretty MIA on this blog for over a year and I apologise ... even though I'm pretty much talking to myself.
Anyway, thought I might as well post a brief update about where I am in life right now.

I'm still loving fashion. Just not really updated with current trends and whatnot because I've hit a bit of a ditch. So I've pretty much stuck to the basics I guess. And really just staying warm because winter is here!
I've definitely missed the cold and ya'll know I love to layer. It just sucks when I can't enjoy because I've been recovering from a cold for the past 2 days. But hey! That doesn't stop me from consuming multiple cups of tea whilst chilling in bed.

I'm studying Psychology now. And I am loving it! Sure it's been a stressful first semester, and I'm no where near prepared for my exams next week, but honestly, I know I could've tried harder. So if I fail ... Well, it's my own fault really/
So yeah, I still want to help others. That's why I chose to study psychology and hopefully be somewhat of a success in that field.
I really want to help. So if you've got something on your mind, send it my way.
I've get various links on the right hand side where you can get in touch with me. I've even got an ask.fm account now so ask away! And remember to stay anonymous if you don't want others to know who you are once I respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment