Sunday, April 28, 2013

5 Looks: Everyday 2.

Here are some more everyday looks!


Original image here.

The collar is adorable! I love the dainty gold detailing on the collar.


Original image here.

Layers. Sneakers. Sweater. Beanie. I love how this look embraces the colder seasons! Autumn and Winter my favourite of the four season. I love wearing sweaters, tights, jeans, boots and outwear because I love comfort! And those are the items I'm most comfortable in.


Original image here.

The sneakers originally caught my eye with this look [because comfort comes first for me]. Then when I come to look again, the retro vibe completely draws me in. I love how she incorporates a retro hairstyle, as well as the lace trimmed socks to tie the entire look together.


Original image here.

Simplicity is my favourite accent when it comes to putting together an outfit. And the above image is an excellent example of this. What I love even more with this outfit is the dainty details on the back of the top and the added elegance of the thrifted pearl necklace. These details add a little more of a dress-up vibe whilst still keeping the entire look simple and sweet.


Original image here.

CELINE!!! If I could afford to spend that much money, I wouldn't even think twice about spending it on a Celine mini luggage bag. It's adorable and I love how the stitching and zipper of the bag makes a face. But anyway, if I were to have my own Celine mini luggage bag, I would wear it with a look similar to this. I'd keep my outfit simple and dress it up with a classy handbag to tie it all together.



Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. Images are from Lookbook.nu
Direct click links are below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment