Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quick Post 8.

Hey everyone.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I was going to write about a new topic on relationships: "How to cope/move on after a break up."
I apologise for I haven't quite started on that yet, and well, someone wrote in my Tumblr Ask Box that it wasn't a good topic to write about because no one would relate to it.
So I thought that I should change the topic up a bit.
I see from people posting on social networks that there are times when someone is left feeling 'unwanted'. So this got me thinking that I should write a "How to:" relating to self-esteem. I guess because the root of feeling 'unwanted' would relate mostly to a person not thinking enough of themselves.

So let me know if this would be a good topic.
Direct message me through Twitter: @KirstyCamille
Facebook message me.
Or for those wanted to stay anonymous, write a comment/question/statement in my Tumblr Ask Box.

Oh, also, if you feel that you're in a situation where you may want a more specific answer/reply to, post those through my Tumblr Ask Box and remain 'anonymous' for your own privacy. I'm sure there are people out there that don't want others to know about their personal situations, I myself am one. So I would suggest to try not to use names, but if you really need to, change the names or make up a random name.

Take care guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment