Monday, June 18, 2012

Quick Post 7 & 7 Looks: Pop That Collar.

Hey everyone,

So, I've been M.I.A again. Sorry!! I think I just wasn't up for blogging and whatnot.
And even though I'm on Twitter everyday, I actually haven't even been tweeting much. Like, I do tweet, and also re-tweet every now and then, but I don't really say much about anything anymore ...

Oh well, I'm here now and hopefully I'll post a little more since I'm on Winter break from university until August.
Man, I'm happy that Autumn semester is done! Don't get me wrong, I love university and I especially enjoyed my unit this semester, but I'm still happy it's all done... for the next few months anyway.


This is just another quick post as well as looks I'm liking from Lookbook.nu. I realised that all the looks below have a collar (unintentional but all good because I love collars), so I thought I'd add a little something to the title instead of just "#number Looks".

So,
Enjoy!!


Original image here.

I love the top and the patterned shorts.
And I love the colour palette but, I think nude shoes would give it that extra pop instead of black.
Other than that, this look is perfect!

Original image here.

What caught my eye were the shoes. I'm a flats person, but I love the height that platforms give me. That's why every time I'm out and I pass I shoe store, I always scan for a pair of platform flats that I could wear out everyday, as well as the places/events that require a little more 'glam'.

Original image here.

I love this look. It's simple yet edgy.
And despite the dark colours, I really think it would stand out in a crowd.
Accessories amplify a look and bring out hints of individuality.

Original image here.

What I love about this look is the perfect pairing of the patterns and how they compliment each other really well.
I also adore her statement necklace as well as the subtle braid in her up-do.

Original image here.

Cute and Preppy.
I love these kinds of looks! And this look is perfect in every way.

Original image here.

Her statement necklace WOWs me! It's so beautiful and the design of it seems so simple yet with intricate detailing. To me, it looks like it's two sparrows holding the top piece of a lake reed or something.
I'm also liking her coat. And of course, the layered collar of her blouse and the camel-buckled detailing of the ankle booties.

Original image here.

Again, her statement necklace, which is also a collar, is so cute!
The floral patterned body-con dress is also pretty, but I especially love the double strap platforms.


Disclaimer: I do not own these images. Images are from Lookbook.nu.
Direct click links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment