Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Personally Me: Cold.

The weather these past few days have just been ridiculously cold!!
Don't get me wrong, I love the cold, but lately I haven't quite been able to cope as well.

Today, I finally had a proper catch up with my friend Shelby from high school and I also got to spend time with my sister.
What was also great about today was that I bought new shoes. Yay! The snake skin loafers from DSW were on sale for $19. So I asked my mister whether or not I should buy them, and the perfect man that he is, he told me to think about it first. He knows that sometimes I buy things out of impulse so he told me to wait a while and if I still wanted them before I started to make my way home, then I should buy them. And I still wanted them. They were pretty much half price, so I thought I might as well. I even wore them to church tonight because I was so excited :)

I also did a little thrift shopping today. I was able to find a jacket. Well, it's kind of like a blazer, just without a collar and the sleeves aren't structured like a blazer. They sleeves a little flowy and they have buttons to close them. So I guess it's more like a top. But anyway, I'm really happy with my find.


I also found a black leather belt with beautiful rose clasps. They're a rusted gold colour and it was $2.50. So all in all, I spent only $5.50 on a top and belt!


Oh, this is my new pill/vitamin case! I think it's cute :) $1.90 at Iristar and it holds a pretty good amount of vitamin tablets. So now, when I forget to take them at home, I can still take my vitamins on-the-go and my mother won't get angry at me.



Anyway, I hope everyone's been doing great. It's half way through the week, so keep you're head up. The weekend isn't too far away :)

Oh, before I forget, I've posted another look for the outfit that I wore today. I was also wearing a black and grey hooded jacket but it was getting a little warm inside the shopping centre so I took it off. Hope you guys like it! Click here to see my look for today and here for my page.

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment