Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Hundred and One.

Hey everyone!!

Here I am again. I just realised after publishing my last post that I have reached triple digits!
That's a big 'wow' for me because it doesn't feel like I'm posted up 100 blog posts, especially since I've only been on here for about 4 months..

So I thought I'd do something a little different. Lately, I've come across some interesting quotes and riddles and what not so I thought I'd start sharing them. But.. I've already kinda started, so this 'heads up' notice is a little late..
But anyway, I'm going to start posting anything that's short (or at least kinda short) and quick to read at least once every day.

Hope you guys enjoy them. I'll try to keep it interesting and not always post things that are sort of similar, unless I've decided to do some sort of 'theme' for that week or something.

So yeah, that's all for now!
Take care guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment