Wednesday, June 20, 2012

5 Looks: Girly & Maxi

Hey everyone!

I love maxi skirts and maxi dresses. And I wear them as many chances as I get. So here's a quick post on looks with maxi skirts/ dresses.


Original image here.

What draws my eye is the red. My favourite colour is red so I'm not surprised that I love this skirt!

Original image here.

This maxi skirt is so pretty! It love how it's sheer and had leg cuts.

Original image here.

The blue and fuchsia floral pattern of this dress definitely caught my eye.

Original image here.

This entire look is probably my most favourite in this post. I love the fullness of the maxi skirt and the design of the halter top.

Original image here.

The flowy-ness of the high-love maxi skirt probably what got me looking back at this look. These types of skirts are easy to dress up and down when you pair it with the right items and accessories. 


Disclaimer: I do not own these images. Images are from Lookbook.nu.
Direct click links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment