Tuesday, June 5, 2012

4 Looks: Girly and Flirty.

Hey guys,

Here's another post of looks from Lookbook.nu.
I should mention now that most of these looks will be outfits which I find girly and/or flirty.
I hope you enjoy!!


Original image here.

The colour is what caught my attention. Maroon and burgundy to me, are timeless colours.
I love the Peter Pan collar necklace, the floral headband, the sleeves of the top and the subtle cut lengths of the front and back of the shorts. 

Original image here.

I personally am not a fan of midi-length skirts and dresses on myself because they aren't flattering to my figure, but the pleats and green of this dress is beautiful.
I love the fact that you the dress is dressed-down with a thin tan belt and the denim vest. It brings gives a girly yet casual vibe to the whole look.

Original image here.

This high-low dress is so pretty. I like it even more because it is sheer ad the back which gives it more of a spring feel.

Original image here.

This look is probably my favourite and it makes me want a pair of lace shorts even more!
I loved the coral collared top and the wedges add a sense of comfort to outfit.


Disclaimer: I do not own these images. Images are from Lookbook.nu.
Direct click links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment