Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quick Post 4.

Hey guys!

Hope everyone's had a good week and that you're all enjoying your weekend so far.
I thought that since I haven't blogged about my day in a while, I thought I might as well take the time to do a quick run through my day.

So, this morning I had church. And despite how long the service was, it didn't dampen my day that much. After church, I just had the usual bacon and egg breakfast with the family and than Dad and I went on a quick mini-shopping spree at Mount Druitt Westfield.
Oh yes, the west ... There were actually quite a few people at the shops today. I guess it's all the sales.

Dad and I left Westfield with a few items. My main hype are my new Sennheiser headphones!!
I'm honestly not much of a headphone person because they tend to give me a headache. Then I realise, I'm like my dad... The headphones that hurt me are the ones with the smaller-sized ear pad thingys .. So I got a pair that have the big ear pad thingys instead :) Pretty happy with this buy.

I spent the rest of the day at home. I watched Avatar, snacked, made a salad, ate dinner, took care of my nephew for a while and then finished The Order of the Phoenix because I fell asleep while watching it last night. And now, I'm just sitting on my bed and on my laptop.

But .. I better be off to sleep now. My eyes are beginning to get heavy and I've got church again tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys!
Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment