Monday, May 7, 2012

New Blog Name.

I decided to change my blog name because the other seemed kind of dark.
And I don't really want to, or at least try not to, come across as a dark and gloomy person. That was my the old me. And I believe in keeping the past exactly where it should be.

Lately, I've been thinking about what I should blog about rather than only just blogging about fashion and my incessant rants about what I'm not liking in life at that moment.
Don't get me wrong, I know it's my blog and I'm not really sure as to how many people actually read what I post, but I thought that I might as well try to satisfy the 'wanna-be-writer' in me. Which by the way, I don't want to be a writer. It's just really small hobby of mine. I personally prefer to read more.

Anyway, so I thought I might started blogging about other things.
I would like to post a blog about relationships. Yes, it's been done over and over and over again. And mainly everyone comes up with the same ways of dealing with it in really simple steps.
So my aim is to try and write about relationships in a more in-depth perspective.
Not quite sure how to start it though, so that'll be a work-in-progress. And I might end up writing more than one blog post about it in the end, just to inform you now.

So, I hope everyone's had a great weekend and will have an enjoyable week.

Toodles!

Communicate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment