Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Personally Me.

Lately I haven't blogged about anything really personal. So when I looked at my journal, I realised that it's been almost a week since I've written anything.
This isn't really a good sign. After a time of absence from expressing myself on paper, it normally means that I'm due for a breakdown. Especially when I don't have that one person I always talk to.
I'm feeling okay for the moment. These past few days haven't been that bad. Yesterday I was so hyped that a very loved Youtube star of mine followed me on Instagram! [I'll link her sights below.] And tomorrow morning, Carl arrives back from America.
So yeah, things have been good. But I don't know .. I feel like I need to express myself.

First things that comes to mind are words that I couldn't say to someone. And as cowardly [or very publicly, I should say] this is, I'll say them here regardless.
I don't want you to go. I still stand by what I said about it being a great opportunity and all, but I can't help but wonder if you remember a specific date that falls into the days that you could be gone.

I'm selfish and a coward, I know. But at least I've said something. I've still got a lot more that needs to be released but at least I've let this out.




SHELBY BARNACHEA
Twitter: @shelbyAVB
Instagram: shelbyAVB

No comments:

Post a Comment