Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 4.

Hey guys!
Hope everyone has been doing well.

So .. I finished The OC Season 2. Took me just over 48 hours.
That's definitely a record for me ..

And last night, I finally watched The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Version. And OMG! It's freaking amazing! So amazing, that that extra hour of pure brilliance kept me awake until 4 am!
I was literally lying in bed for an extra half hour after the movie had finished, just thinking about all the extra bits before I finally fell asleep.
I'll probably end up watching it again in the next few weeks. Definitely worth the lack of sleep.


Anyway ...
Man, another 14 days of loneliness and isolation, inside these four walls which I call "my room". I guess I don't really mind. As long as I've got my music, my laptop, my hard drive, books to read and my journal, I should be fine. I actually like the quietness isolation brings. It gives me more time to my thoughts and doing the things I'd sometimes need to rush.

You guys want to know something?
All I ate yesterday was a meat pie and some Doritos. Talk about quantity and nutrition.
I know that if he reads this, he'll get worried and most probably will be very upset with me. But honestly, I'm okay. I really didn't feel hungry. Even this morning I wasn't either. But just for the sake of it, I ate another meat pie.
I like meat pies. Mum buys half a dozen in a frozen pack and each would only take about 5 minutes of defrosting and heating until it's ready to eat. It's quick, easy, and it's still got some nutrition. I think ...

Bleh, oh well. Food is food.
Though, I have to admit, I was craving a salad this morning.
Guess I'll just ask my mother-dearest to buy some lettuce, carrots, cucumber and tomato. Yum .. just the sound of it sounds so satisfying.

Anyway, I should get back to my work.
I finally started my 1600 word critical essay for Children's Literature. It doesn't seem too complex. There's just a lot to put into it. So I'm really happy, and proud of myself, for starting it, even if it's not due for another  3 (and a bit) weeks.


Take guys!
And Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment