Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 1.

So .. the dreaded day has come.
I'm pretty much lonered for the next 18 days because as sad as it is, I really don't have that many friends. I normally spend whatever free time I have with Carl, but he left for his holiday today.

In the next 18 days, not everyday, but every now and then maybe, I'll write about my day and how I'm coping with his absence.

Today, was church, my nephew's 1st birthday and party, and then pretty much just at home after that.
I did have fun today. But I can't say that I didn't shed any tears.
And all day, I was pretty gloomy. I smiled and laughed from time to time, but the sadness would just crash over me like a wave on a beach.
Man .. I hope the next 3 weeks go by quickly. Or all my dark and corrupted ways of thinking and writing will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment