Tuesday, May 29, 2012

8 Looks.

Hey everyone.
So just here with another quick Lookbook post.

Enjoy!!

Original image here.

Feminine yet not so feminine.
I love matching flowy skirts with tees and sneakers.

Original image here.

Colour palette.
Blouse. Skirt. Wedges.

Original image here.

Minty green.
Dress. Satchel.
I've really been into collared tops/dresses lately.

Original image here.

Colour palette / Colour block.
Scarf.

Original image here.

Minty green.
Jacket. Flats. Wrist cuff.

Original image here.

Dress.

Original image here.

Dress.
I'm collar-crazed. And I love the pattern!

Original image here.

Everything about this outfit screams out to me!

Original image here.

The girly dress paired with a Parka and booties.
A perfect outfit. And I love the colour palette as well!


Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. Images are from Lookbook.nu.
Direct links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment