Friday, May 11, 2012

6 Looks.

Since I'll have a bit of time on my hands for the next few weeks, I guess I can spend a few more minutes blogging. Besides, I'm not even feeling sleepy anymore. Even though I've been running on 3 hours of shut-eye all day.

So here's another post featuring Lookbook.nu. I'm sure it's easy to say that it is some sort of an addiction of mine. Other than reading, finding inspiration in fashion is one of my favourite leisurely activities.

Enjoy!


Original image here.

If I were to put a look like this together, the only I'd change is the shoes. Don't get me wrong, I love height, but I'm more of a flats and kitten heel wedges kinda-girl.

Original image here.

This look is adorable. Gotta admit though, what caught my attention was the fact that she's wearing sneakers !

Original image here.

Enchanting is probably the first word that came to mind. It's so classic and vintage that it literally strikes me. I love this look. I love everything about it!!!

Original image here.

What can I say, she's wearing flats!? Brogues to be more precise I think.
And I love her sense of style. I guess that's why she's featured in pretty much most (if not all) my Lookbook posts.
Check her out. She's pretty inspiring. Click here.

Original image here.

The oversized boyfriend cardigan is what caught my eye. I can never say "no" to comfort.

Original image here.

I want her pants and blazer!
Want want want!!


Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. Images are from Lookbook.nu.
Direct links are found before each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment