Saturday, May 12, 2012

12 Looks.

Hey again.
I'm just trying to keep myself distracted.

Enjoy these looks. They're what catches my attention today.
Oh, and to simplify it a bit, instead of writing composed sentences about what I'm liking about each look, I just listed them.

Original image here.

Top/Dress, Shoes, Hair.

Original image here.

Cigarette.

Original image here.

Sunglasses.

Original image here.

Dress and blazer.

Original image here.

Shoes.

Original image here.

Everything.

Original image here.

Everything.

Original image here.

Shirt.

Original image here.

Top.

Original image here.

Everything.

Original image here.

Everything.

Original image here.

Skirt.


Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images. Images are from Lookbook.nu.
Direct links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment