Tuesday, May 1, 2012

11 Looks.

Here are some looks I'm favoring from Lookbook.nu today.

Enjoy!!!

Original image here.

Despite my boyfriend's dislike/hatred of floral prints, I love them! I'm liking how the girlyness of the blouse is toned down with the toughness of the combat boots.

Original image here.

I personally think that the dress is a bit short for my liking. I'd probably wear it with stockings, just so I don't feel like I'm showing too much skin.
Other than that, I love the cut out on the front and back, as well as her blouse. Another that I'm completely loving are the leopard print flats!! And yes, I'm still dying for a pair ...

Original image here.

I love the cuteness and boyish-ness of this combination.
It's definitely something I'd like to put together for myself.

Original image here.

This look is adorable! That's really all I can say..

Original image here.

I love comfy pants. I love tees. And I love blazers.

Original image here.

Basics! Basics are definitely a must!!

Original image here.

I love the silhouette of the sheer buttoned up blouse. And the minty green colour of the shorts is making me want my own.

Original image here.

Honestly, this look is something you'd probably never see me wear. But regardless, I like the look. It's cute, fun and outgoing. If I had the courage, this is something I'd like to put together for myself.

Original image here.

Everything about this look is just great. I love the colour and pattern of the scarf, the oversized coat and the comfy flats.
I also like the bag. Sadly, I'm an impulse packer and always have to have a medium-large sized bag because I always like to feel prepared for any situation.

Original image here.

Again, I love florals. And I love how the girlyness is toned down with the denim over-shirt. Cute pairing!

Original image here.

My main liking in this look is the over-sized tee.
I love the comfortable look.


Disclaimer: I do not own any of the above images. Images are from Lookbook.nu
Direct links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment