Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday.

Hey guys!

Hope everyone had a great week.
I'm back at uni this week so back to the normal routine. And since I've already submitted my weekly response for Literature this week, I thought I'd take my regular reward of browsing around online.

So here's another post of some looks I'm loving on Lookbook.nu

Enjoy!!


Original image here.

I love the vintage aura of this look. The top-button blouse and bow, as well as the Oxfords. And I'm really loving the mustard curduroy high-wasited shorts!!

Original image here.

As mentioned in a previous post, I love and need my comfort. This is a look I'd aim to accomplish when feeling one of those "I'm lazy but still want to look effortlessly fabulous" days. I really believe that with the perfectly-fitted jeans and a white, buttoned up blouse, you can never go wrong.

Original image here.

This look is adorable! I love how overalls aren't just for kids.

Original image here.

The sweater, the shoes and the jeans. Perfection!

Original image here.

I love how all of the items she is wearing are thrifted and/or Vintage.

Original image here.

I guess I'm really loving the buttoned-up blouse aren't?
Anyway, I love the minty-green and earth-tone colour palette of this look.

Original image here.

Well, you guys should not be surprised on why I love this look.
The oversized sweater/cardigan, the jeans and the white buttoned up blouse. Also, the black wedge booties for that added fab-feeling!
Definitely an inspiring look to keep in mind when wanting to dress comfortable yet effortlessly chic on a day-to-day basis.


Disclaimer: I do not own the above images. Images are from Lookbook.nu
Direct links found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment