Thursday, April 5, 2012

Absence.

I have been gone for quite some time.
I whole-heartedly apologise.

I've been stomped with readings and assessments and still not quite finished.
But since it's a long week end, I thought I could take the time to blog for a little while.

Man, I've missed blogging.
I've missed just ranting about things that aren't important to others, but are important to me.

Anyway, I hope everyone has been well.
It's been a little bit of a crazy week for me. But I'm not really going to bother with descriptive details about every little thing that's happened.

I will say though, that it was my birthday last Monday!
Yes, the count down of 'anticipation' labels were for that specific occasion.
But yeah, I don't really feel bothered to go on with that topic.
Not to say it was a wonderful day though. Because it most definitely was.
So, let me just say that I'm blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!
Thanks to those who got me to smile that day. And I hope that I could somehow return the favour for adding a bit of light to my most dreaded day of the year.

No ... I'm not one of those people who don't like knowing that they're ageing. I have nothing against increasing years of experience in life.
It's just that, when those experiences always get you down and leave you feeling disappointment ... well, you kind of just give up and do your best not to hope for anything remotely great.

But anyway, my birthday this year was most definitely a good one.


So ... I hope everyone's been well. I'm not really feeling up to going on much longer so I thought I might do what I usually do when I can't think of anything ...
Post looks from Lookbook.nu

Enjoy!!

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Original image here.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images. Images are from Lookbook.nu
Direct links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment