Thursday, March 15, 2012

Roses.

Hello there!

Here is another look.
But before I go on, let me just say that it is so hard to get the right angle when taking photos. Especially when I have to use my dresser to angle the camera because I don't have a tripod.
Haha!
So I apologise for the quality ... Also because I was in a bit of a rush when I took these photos.
But I hope they reach some sort of satisfactory standard.


Enjoy!






What I'm wearing:
+ Blouse, from Valleygirl.
+ Denim Rose Shorts, from Valleygirl.
+ Belt, from Valleygirl.
+ Hair clip, from an Asian accessories shop. The shop also sold other cute items (Hello Kitty merchandise, etc.) you'd most probably only find in an Asian store.
+ Rose/Pink Vans, from Platypus.
+ Watch, bought in the Philippines. It is an imitation Calvin Klein watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment