Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Favourite Seasons.

I love Autumn and Winter. Or pretty much any season, time or day that I can wear warm pieces, layers, various materials and textures.
I also love to wear scarves. They're my favourite accessory of all time and if it were possible here in Australia, I'd buy all the scarves I find because I would never leave home without one.

Anyway, here are a few looks from Lookbook.nu which I find inspiring.

Enjoy!!

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.

Original image from here.


Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images. Images were from Lookbook.nu
Direct click links are found below each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment