Friday, February 24, 2012

University.

Starting my second year of uni. education next week.
I'm pretty excited.
Not sure if it's just about starting uni. again that gets me excited. But I also think that the fact that I'll be out of the house more often.
Anyway .. I hope my utlook on uni. doesn't change too much or too quickly this year though. I don't want to be miserable all over again.
I hate it when I'm unsure of what I want. That's why I'm really hoping that I'll enjoy my subjects this year.
So this semester I'll be studying Literature, Mathematics and Chinese (Mandarin). I'm only taking 3 subject this first semester because well, I kinda don't want to do my other unit which is Play, Development and Learning. I already know this unit will stress me out and I honestly don't think I can take it for now.
I'll catch up in the summer. I hope some of my units and/or elective will be offered during the summer.
If not, I might look into a mid-year term. I could probably do a unit or two which is still good enough for me.
I want it to be next week already!
Hurry hurry hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment