Friday, February 24, 2012

Escape.

I want to get out of here. Or maybe I need to.
I feel like I'm slowing going to lose my mind.

She's driving me nuts!
Yes, I love her dearly and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her. But sometimes she's just too much to handle.
She makes it as if everything surrounds her and her precious and perfect world.
HELLO! There is no such thing as perfection!

Seriously, I don't feel like I'm good enough to exceed any of your expectations.
I do what I can and I do my best. But what do you do?
Complain and criticise every little thing. It's like no matter how hard I try, I do everything wrong. Or more precisely, I don't do it to your standards.

*sigh ..
I love you.
But like I said, sometimes you're just too much.
That's why I can't wait to get out of here

No comments:

Post a Comment